God has called us to be instruments of healing for our broken and hurting world.
Often, we are too busy doing so many good things that we can’t respond to God’s call to be about God-Things.
Stepping in the Stream is a strategic visioning process that will help you as leaders and as a congregation to gain clarity in your mission, vision, and core values to discover the “God-Things” that you have been uniquely called to do.
Length: Two Saturday seminars scheduled at least twelve weeks apart with weekly assignments for your leaders and your congregation.
- Navigating the Stages of Ministry as a Congregation and Establishing Effective Boundaries.
- Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing.
- Seven Biblical Skills for Healthy Storming.
- Role of Boundaries in Navigating the Stages.
- Development of a Relational Covenant.
- Getting in the Stream of God’s Will: Practicing the Spiritual Disciplines.
- Review of Assignments and Work Sessions for Visioning.
- Daily scripture readings and prayers for the congregation.
- Seeking God’s Voice and understanding your part of the story of God’s work.
- Understanding who your neighbors are and their needs.
Stepping in the Stream will help you and your church make a Kingdom Impact and begin to transform your community.