To minister most effectively, our ministries need leaders that are equipped, focused, and
coalesced around a clear, unified purpose as a team. teams need to be ready, able, and willing to
conquer together situations and challenges in ministry.
Ministry transformation equips and empowers church staff and other ministry teams to be
ready, able, and willing to faithfully navigate and conquer situations and challenges together
while keeping their vision and purpose for ministry in focus.
By the completion of Ministry transformation, participating ministry teams will have:
- Clarified and unified purpose as staff or ministry team.
- Clarified understanding of each team member’s unique contributions, roles, and responsibilities
to the team’s unified purpose.
- Biblical skills to transform conflict into critical ministry refinement.
- Clearly defined biblical boundaries for the ministry team staff to protect the integrity of their
relationships and work together.
- Identification of and recommendations for addressing key issues for moving forward effectively
as a unified ministry team.
To achieve the desired outcomes, the following components will be utilized:
- Staff and/or Ministry Team Assessments: Individual assessments and reports for each staff or
team member to leverage self-awareness for each individual and to optimize the function of the
ministry team. Plowpoint utilizes the Everything DiSC® Profile for understanding and managing
behaviors and practices for personal and group effectiveness. Additionally, comparison reports
and group composite reports will also be provided for additional insight to enhance individual
and team performance and relationships.
- Staff Development Retreat: Two-day staff retreat
- Spiritual Leadership Coaching: Coaching sessions with pastoral leadership to undergird and
optimize effectiveness in providing spiritual leadership for the staff and ministry.