Many churches want their circumstances to change.
Few churches are willing to change to transform their communities.
In fulfilling our commitment to follow Jesus, make disciples, and transform communities, Intentional
Vitality for Change (IVC) is a three year process that will:
- Strengthen your core leaders (clergy and laity) to work together as an effective ministry team.
- Equip you as a Vitality Leadership Team to lead your congregation through intentional change.
- Develop an Intentional Vitality Plan to address how you can most effectively reach out and
- Minister to your neighbors to make a significant Kingdom impact in your community.
- Help you put the Intentional Vitality Plan into action.
All the work you do in IVC (the readings, the retreat times, the coaching) is not busy work, but ratherintentional work with one specific purpose:
- To reach and minister to the neighbors around your church
- To make life-transforming changes in your community
- To build the Kingdom of God.