Conflict Transformation Seminar
Longing to Belong: Conflict Transformation
However, many believers and congregations do not know how to navigate safely through these Storms in ways that will
strengthen, and not destroy, our relationships and ministry.Longing to Belong: Conflict Transformation is a Biblical seminar designed to equip congregations to navigate
through the inevitable conflict in all relationships and ministries.
At the completion of this Longing to Belong seminar, participants will have:
• Clear understanding of the role and importance of healthy conflict in all relationships.
• Clear Biblical understanding of what it means to belong to Jesus Christ and to the Body of Christ, His Church.
• Essential Biblical skills needed to navigate safely and effectively through conflict.
• Biblical context to create an environment of confession and forgiveness among believers.
• Essential functional and relational boundaries to protect the integrity of relationships and ministry together.
All content Copyright © 2012 by Plowpoint, Inc.
ISSN 2154-2864 (Online)
Plowpoint: Church Conflict
The Ministry of Plowpoint PO Box 979 Graham, North Carolina 27253 336.226.0282